How to Store Your Product:
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- To avoid contact with moisture, place silica gel bags in the jewelry box/bags for anti tarnish protection.
How to Keep Your Jewelry Looking its Best:
- Remove jewelry before doing household chores such as dishes, laundry and when using chemical cleaners.
- Remove jewelry when exercising.- Remove jewelry when showering, swimming and when using a sauna.
- Remove jewelry when doing outside chores such as gardening.
How to Properly Clean Your Product:
- Use a soft lint free cloth and water to clean your jewelry.
- Dry with a soft lint free cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals to clean your jewelry.
Watches should be treated like jewelry. To best protect your watch, be sure to be conscious when spraying perfume, hair spray etc. A jewelry polishing cloth can be used to polish the watch and clean it of fingerprints. Watches are splash resistant, unless otherwise noted on the case back.
Battery Replacement: We encourage the customer to take his/her watch to a qualified local watch repair center or jeweler to have the battery replaced. It is very important that a battery is replaced by someone that can properly seal the watch after replacing a battery so that it is protected from liquids damaging the mechanism of the watch.